Translate

Water And Sunlight For Beautiful Skin..


Drink More Water

The skin stores around 12% water. It is important to maintain this amount with the correct amount of good fat to keep your skin from getting acne. You need to drink around 2 litres of distilled water every day. If you are not drinking this amount, just start increasing the amount that you do drink.

Drinking water helps you get rid of toxins in the blood. By drinking water, you will urinate more and more toxins will be eliminated. The cleaner your blood the healthier your skin will be and you will not have a problem with acne.
Use glass containers when buying distilled or reverse osmosis water. Try to avoid using plastic containers for water since plastic containers contain chemicals, left in the container walls during manufacturing, which leaches out into the water.

If you are drinking fresh juices, you will also be getting water from these juices. Drinking sodas is not drinking water.

Here are few things you can do to help you drink more water or to make the water healthier. Find a 16 or 32 oz glass container and add distilled water. Then add one of the following nutrients:

* A few drops of Alkalife. This solution changes the pH of the water from 7 to 8 and also activates the water with its electrolytes - sodium and potassium.

* Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the water. Do not add sugar. A few drops of honey may be ok.

* Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the water and add up to one teaspoon of powdered MSM. MSM is excellent for the skin disorders such as acne. It makes the skin cells more flexible, allowing more nutrients to go into and out of the cells, and its anti-inflammatory. MSM is also excellent in activating peristaltic action and will prevent constipation.

* Put 2 oz of mangosteen into the water. Mangosteen is an over all body tonic. It works on all parts of the body and will help keep you regular.

You can also choose to add your favorite nutritional flavor to give water an additional value.

Chose one of these natural additives for your water and drink this water little by little all day long. This is one more thing you can do to get rid of acne, improve your skin texture or to keep the nice skin you already have.

Get Some Sunshine

One more thing you can do for your skin is to get more natural light.

Expose your face to plenty of sun and air. This helps your skin to heal faster. You don't need to purposely place your face in the sun, but remaining in the shade and open outdoors will give you plenty of sun and air.

At least 20 - 40 minutes a day in the outdoors is necessary for you to get a sufficient amount  vitamin D to meet your daily needs.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I am Surendra I do not want tattoo on my body so I wanted to tattoo removal. By experienced doctors, I heard about famous clinic klinikesthetika that is very famous for Tattoo Removal in Delhi . Then I visit there and I get best treatment Tattoo Removal. Now I am very happy with this treatment and thanks for klinikesthetika clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin only got much worse. I kept coming home from work and complaining, feeling like my skin was on fire. It wasn't until a few months later that I put together that my skin started getting itchy and scratchy after I would eat my homemade trail mix. I cut it out immediately and stay away from anything that may have nuts in it, mainly pecans, walnuts and almonds.
    I can't say my acne cleared up quickly and I certainly do not have perfect skin. It's been a long road as most people with acne understand. What cutting nuts out of my diet has done is prevent the large and often painful pimples that lasted forever. Now when I have one, which thankfully is rare, I know something I ate most likely had nuts. The absolute downside is a lot of things I used to love had nuts in them. Like peanut M&M's or even certain coffee flavors, like hazlenut. Coffee in general can give me a reaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin only got much worse. I kept coming home from work and complaining, feeling like my skin was on fire. It wasn't until a few months later that I put together that my skin started getting itchy and scratchy after I would eat my homemade trail mix. I cut it out immediately and stay away from anything that may have nuts in it, mainly pecans, walnuts and almonds.
      I can't say my acne cleared up quickly and I certainly do not have perfect skin. It's been a long road as most people with acne understand. What cutting nuts out of my diet has done is prevent the large and often painful pimples that lasted forever. Now when I have one, which thankfully is rare, I know something I ate most likely had nuts. The absolute downside is a lot of things I used to love had nuts in them. Like peanut M&M's or even certain coffee flavors, like hazlenut. Coffee in general can give me a reaction. Skin Care

      Delete
  3. Drinking a lot of water is a very challenging task for some people especially for those who are working a lot of hours. But if you want to see some great results within your acne problem, you must take some action. Co'z if you do, you'll see a really fantastic results - a clear and fair skin.

    Is Clearpores among the best acne products for sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: อาหารหลัก 5 หมู่

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis