First, what is acne? Acne is a skin disorder caused by the hormones action on the oil glands of the skin that are called the sebaceous glands. The excretion of oils from these glands can lead to congested skin pores. This is when acne occurs. The face, neck, chest, back and shoulders are where the glands are most profuse, that is why most acne is found in this area. People who have this kind of disorder often tend to be depressed, and feel humiliated.
There are a lot of factors that can trigger acne. First - our genes. Genetics can't be changed but other factors like our daily routine and the way we take care of our skin can be improved to make acne control less of a problem. There's no need to feel so sad about your acne because there's a lot of things you can do. These acne control tips will help you say goodbye to those zits once and for all.
1. Include fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. A healthy diet consists of at least four to five servings of fruits and vegetables. Acne control will be a lot easier if you start including this in your daily habit.
2. Rose water can be used as a facial cleanser. Dipped in a cotton, clean your face using this everyday for at least two to three times each day.
3. Don't wait for your pimples to form. If you see a bit starting on your face, do something. Acne control is best done early. Pat some ice on the affected area for this will help make it less swollen.
4. Acne control is easier when accompanied with multivitamins. Start taking vitamins that contain a zinc supplement. Zinc helps to make your skin stronger and acne resistant.
5. Cucumbers can help with acne control. Blend with some water to form a mask. Put the mixture on your face and leave for about half an hour before rinsing it off. This is a good and affordable acne control remedy that can also refresh your skin.
6. Use only mild soaps and avoid ones that contain petroleum based products and animal based ingredients for these can cause your skin to get dry and irritated.
7. Using alcohol free facial cleansers make acne control easier as alcohol tends to dry your skin even more.
8. Makeup also prompt the occurrence of acne. Choose your makeup wisely. Most of the makeup available contains petroleum based ingredients that makes skin dry. All natural makeup helps acne control become more effortless.
9. Lastly, drinking lots of water is very important. It flushes out the toxins in our body, making acne control more of a natural process.
Now you have a list of some tips that can help you control your acne. It's your choice if you want to use these methods. There are lots of ways to control acne, be it naturally or by using medication/chemicals. A myriad of skin products are always around for you to choose from. The thing is, these products are very costly. If you are an innovative type of person, it's better(and cheaper!) to try these natural methods first. Not only are they all natural and won't do harm to your body, with no side effects, but you can also really save a bunch of money this way.
There's no harm in trying! Saying goodbye to acne is just a step away! :)